Wednesday, June 27, 2012

First time client

I was lucky enough to get a brand new client today! New clients used to make me nervous, I guess because they all used to be new. New clients no longer make me nervous. I love new clients. I love to introduce them to the salon and give them the Jenn experience. I know they will leave feeling good about themselves, their new style and hopefully a style tip or two that they weren't aware of.
So what does make me nervous? familiar clients. it's impossible to replicate those first few time experiences. I don't want to become complacent or stop listening. I always do a consultation before beginning even if they have requested the same cut over and over again. Research and practice are what keep me in the game, love, interest and the need to make a living are what keep me going.

No comments:

Post a Comment